Sunday, July 01, 2007

AN APOLOGY - since last summer two major reasons have interfered with timely product reviews in the HMG Reviewing Stand. The first, due to the extended length of time between HMG issues, prevented the publication of many of the items that were given to us last year. The second was finally being able to get home to my family; this cut into the number of figures I was able to paint for the magazine. As well, the Russian Civil War project turned out to be far more involved than I had first anticipated.
To those companies whose items still have not made it to print or to this blog site, I apologize. Over the next few weeks before Historicon, I will endeavor to get everything on the blog site and attempt to make a reference from the next issue of the magazine. Thank you, again, for your patience and support.
Michael Koznarsky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home